- After counseling The Career Makers (TCM) will collect photocopy of class 10th/12th mark sheet along with Rs.25000/= in cash/online transfer/bank DD for registration.
- The Career Makers (TCM) provides admission letter issued by the university within one month of registration.
- The Career Makers (TCM) will collect all original documents like 10th/12th mark sheet, physical examination form, passport along with bank DD of Rs 75000/= for processing JW202.Jw202 is issued within 45 days from the day of collecting original documents in India.
- After receiving JW202 in original The Career Makers (TCM) will apply visa on behalf of the students in the Embassy Of China in India. The Embassy takes 7 working days to issue the student category visa.
- The Career Makers (TCM) will collect the remaining part of the entire admission and process charges when the visa is received and parents will be consulted before announcing the departure of the students.
- The Career Makers (TCM) will provide one way air ticket from Delhi airport to the University in China for the first time only to those students who are going to the university to join the course.