- The entire processing fee is collected in three occasions.
- Registration fee
- JW processing fee at the time of collecting all original documents
- Final balance processing fee before one week of departure.
- All TCM office will collect only Rs. 25000/= as registration fee.
TCM will collect JW processing fee of Rs. 75000/- in DD issued by bank in favor of THE CAREER MAKERS PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI along with all original documents viz. Passport, All Mark Sheet, Physical forms etc.
- This registration fee is refundable without any deductions when the student cancels his registration/ admission before depositing the original passport along with mark sheet and other documents.
TCM will collect final payment of Entire processing fee as per university one week before departure.
A service charge of Rs.100000/= is deductible if students cancels his/her admission after The Career Makers apply the visa with the embassy of China in India.
THERE IS NO REFUND IF THE STUDENT HAS DEPARTED TO THE UNIVERSITY.
Please note all refunds will be remit to Students /parents of the student bank account only.
- A service charge of Rs. 50000/= is deductible after depositing the original documents and DD for Rs.75000/- by the students. Balance amount along with Registration amount of Rs.25000/= will be refunded to the student. This amount is deductible even if the JW is not applied / issued with Ministry Of Education PR China.