25 Offices In India & 7+ Countries.
Need for Career Guidance and Education Consultants in abroad ?
STUDY in ITALY - Overview
- Accredited Universities
Italian / English
Major Student Cites
Rome, Milan Florence
Key lodestones Of STUDY in ITALY
- Quality Education.
- Affordable and Advanced literacy.
- Encyclopedically honored Universities.
- 100% Scholarship
- 5200 Euro Stipend/Year
- Excellent Placement.
- Part Time Work
- Placement After Study
- Long Term Work Visa
- PR Visa
- Indian Community
Study In ITALY
Why in ItalyKey Features - 100% Scholarships For Free Of Studying in ITALY
Study In ITALY
About UniversitiesWorld Best Top Ranked Universities To Get Quality Education
Study In ITALY
About Expenses100 % Scholarship Available Low Tuition Fees Affordable Living Cost
Study In ITALY
About Indian students In ITALYEvery time greater than 2000 Indian Students enrolled Every Year
Study In ITALY
Reasons to select Study In ITALYIndian Veg Food Available In Mess Hired Part Time Work JOB Placement
Study In ITALY
About Placement & Residence PermitEarn While Study JOB Placement & Residence Permit Afer Study
Why Choose Us
What Makes Us the Best MBBS Consulting Firm?
Why Study In Italy
Admission in World’s Top 200 Universities as per QS World University Ranking
Part-time work allowed
Part-time earning of Rs. 65,000 Per month
Italy is PR Friendly Country, it’s very easy to get PR.
10 times more Salary in comparison to a degree from India. Average Salary of Rs. 4 Lacs per month after bachelors’ and Rs. 5.5 Lacs per month after Masters.
Placement opportunity in whole of Europe though ERASMUS
Study In Italy For Indian Students Italy is among the most popular study destinations for Indian scholars, not only for its stunning and graphic locales but also due to the frequence ofpre-university courses. Italy offers a wide range of courses and programs, making it an seductive destination for scholars studying abroad. also, the Italian education system is known for its quality and rigor. scholars who graduate from an Italian university frequently have an edge in the job request. When it comes to affordability, Italy comes out on top. The cost of studying in Italy is much lower than in other countries in Europe and the United States. There are a variety of literacy and subventions available to scholars, making education more affordable. In addition, living charges in Italy are fairly low, making it easy for scholars to budget their plutocrat. With its rich history and beautiful geography, Italy is a great place to study abroad and witness a new culture for Indian scholars. Italy is a great place to study, with numerous openings to do so free of charge or for veritably modest prices. Public sodalities in Italy are education-free for scholars whose parents’ periodic ménage income falls below a certain threshold. Indeed if your parent’s income is above that quantum, you can still attend a public council in Italy for veritably low education rates. In addition, numerous private sodalities and universities in Italy offer literacy and other fiscal backing to transnational scholars. So whether you are looking for a prestigious university or a more affordable option, Italy has commodity to offer you. Besides, you should also know that public transportation is the most accessible and affordable way to commute in Italy. Commuters only need to pay a many euros for a single trip on the machine, train, or wagonette. In addition, there are numerous different transportation options available, so commuters can always find a route that fits their requirements. The public transportation system is also veritably dependable, with motorcars and trains running on schedule utmost of the time, making it an ideal place for Indian scholars to study.
Some Of The Stylish literacy For Indian scholars Include
• Scuola Normale SuperiorePh.D. literacy
• Bologna University Study subventions for International Students
• Bocconi Merit and International Awards
• Politecnico di Milano Merit- Grounded literacy for International Students
• Italian Government Scholarship Program for Foreign Students
• Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme
• EDISU Piemonte literacy
• Università Cattolica International literacy
• Politecnico di Torino International literacy
Qualifying Examinations To Study In Italy
Still, you must pass a qualifying test, If you want to study in Italy. The test is designed to insure that scholars have the needed position of education to study at an Italian university. The Italian Ministry of Education offers the examinations, and there are three different examinations available ) Aptitude Test for Foreign scholars( TSE) – This test is for scholars who want to study in a field that isn’t tutored in Italian universities. The test assesses the pupil’s capability to understand, speak, read and write Italian rightly. 2) University Preparatory test( CILS)- This test is for scholars who want to study at an Italian university but whose first language isn’t Italian. The test assesses the pupil’s capability to understand, speak, read and write Italian at a university position. 3) Hold an overseas, high academy parchment bachelorette’s degree( for scholars) certifying that you meet the minimal registration demand for university education in Italy at a minimum of 59 in your former two times of study. 4) colorful universities have separate admissions conditions for colorful programs. 5) Some programs have specific score conditions as well. Because the rules for admission vary from pupil to council, these are only the standard norms, and other conditions may vary from one academy to the coming.
Eligibility To Study In Italy
• 12th Completed or Pursuing with minimal 60 in 12th or 11th in case of pursuing 12th
• Minimal 55 inBachelors.However, MA, LL, If pursuing Bachelor’s also a minimum of 55 till the last appeared examination( ForMBA.M,M.Arch)
• minimal 60 in Maids. If pursuing Bachelor’s also a minimum of 60 till the last appeared examination( ForM.Sc,M.Tech, MHTM)
• A outside of 3 times of the gap is accepted for Maids and 8 times for Master’s course program.
• IELTS5.5 Band & above Italian universities aren’t regulated by a central body, meaning eligibility conditions can differ from one academy to the coming. For this reason, it’s important to do your exploration before applying to an Italian university. Keep in mind that each university has its own specific conditions, so it’s important to review the website of the institution you are interested in attending. Also, check whether or not the university offers English- language programs, as not all seminaries do. When it comes to pursuing a degree in Italy, the eligibility criteria vary depending on whether the universities are public or private. The academic conditions are generally grounded on your high academy grades and entrance examinations for those looking to attend a public university. still, for those looking to attend a private university, the academic conditions can be more demanding, taking evidence of proficiency in Italian or having completed former university- position courses. In addition to the academic conditions, you will also need to meet the visa and occupancy conditions to study in Italy.
Below are the general eligibility conditions you’ll need to know to study in Italy
• A High School Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree Certificate, depending on the program of your choice.
• The seeker must be 18 times of age
• Some knowledge of Italian vocabulary.
• 60 and above academic score
• One should be in good health and shouldn’t carry any contagious conditions.
• clones of the paraphrase of all records
The capital city of Italy, Rome is home to around 4.3 million residents. This makes it the fourth most populous city in the EU. Rome’s history spans over 28 centuries, and it is one of the oldest continuously occupied sites in Europe. The historic centre of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with sites such as the Colosseum and the Vatican. Due to its rich culture and history, Rome is perfect for foreign students and has something to offer everyone. Rome is an international centre for higher education, boasting many universities, colleges and academies in a variety of different fields. For example, La Sapienza is one of the largest in the world, and has more than 140,000 students enrolled. Also in Rome is the Istituto Europeo di Design, the Scuola Lorenzo de’ Medici and Rome Business School. Find out more about Universities in Rome.
The city of Milan has just over 1.3 million residents, making it the second most populous city in Italy after Rome. It has strengths in many fields, including finance, design and fashion. Milan is known as the world’s fashion and design capital, and hosts the Milan Fashion Week. The many art galleries and museums are visited by millions of people every year, and are home to some of the most important art collections in the world, including works by Leonardo da Vinci. There are 14 higher education institutions in Milan, offering courses in many different areas. For example, Bocconi University was established in 1902, and is a world recognised business school. You will also find institutions such as the New Academy of Fine Arts and the European Institute of Design located in the city.
Florence is the capital city of the Tuscany region of Italy. The city’s historic centre has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1982, and Forbes ranked the city as one of the most beautiful in the world. The city is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, and has an interesting and turbulent political history, including periods of rule under the Medici family. Florence has numerous museums and art galleries, and is home to plenty of breathtaking architecture. You will find the University of Florence in the city, as well as Florence University of the Arts and Polimoda International Institute Fashion Design and Marketing. With the variety in types of institution, Florence is bound to have something for everyone!
I had a dream to become a doctor and study abroad for that..both my dreams are being fulfilled by TCM. They were very helpful and I had no difficulty to reach my destination , I am living my dream here.
TCM have given us a beautiful exposure to the university In Kyrgyzstan. I am really enjoying the immaculate ambiance and friendly people here in the Kyrgyzstan.
TCM consultants have given us a whole new exposure to studying abroad, otherwise in our city we had no clue we can go to study abroad. The best education consultants facilitated everything for us.
I was not getting admission in my own country to study medicine so I approached TCM consultants .The TCM consultants told me about the universities in Philippines . I took no time to think again for i wanted to become a doctor.